Friday, April 30, 2010

Group Pictures

My semester in France is starting to come to an end, which is pretty sad because I've had some great times here in Europe and made a lot of really good friends, but at the same time I'm ready to go back to the states and see my friends and family.

I would be writing more but the last round of tests/projects has been taking over my life for the past week or so, and now it's time to prepare for finals. We got some group pictures the other day with all of the undergrads at GTL. Our group is really small compared to the one that's coming here for the summer--that one is gonna have over 200 people!

Anyways, i'm one of the oldest in the group..most of the undergrads are sophomores and juniors, so a lot of them got to experience legal drinking for the first time when they got to France. I think just about everyone is majoring in some sort of engineering, mostly mechanical and electrical. Everyone goes to Georgia Tech back in the states except for 3 kids from VT, and it seems like most of the GT people are from out of state, which makes sense because we out-of-staters get in-state tuition at GTL.

This is the back side of the GTL building





Heading back to the apartment after class

We had a cheese tasting in our last statistics class, so I have a few more cheeses to add to the list.

Aged Comte
Delice
Aperobic - This one was amazing..it's an artisanal hard goat cheese that's pretty hard to find. And it's in the shape of ear plugs.
Double cream

No comments: