Things I like about France:
1. The people are really friendly and willing to teach you about their language and culture.
2. Delicious food and drink, with a solid replacement for taco bell: Kebabs. They're an amazing thing.
3. It's really easy to get around without having a car.
4. A lot of the people and businesses are environmentally, socially, and politically conscious.
5. The cities are beautiful, full of history, and pretty dense.
6. My apartment here is at least 600 times nicer than the one in Atlanta.
7. There are student specials and discounts almost everywhere you go.
8. The people here are really well dressed, so it motivates me to dress well too.
Things I don't like about France, or at least the part of France that I live in:
1. The weather is awful at this time of the year. I've seen the sun once in two weeks.
2. Just about everything is more expensive, except for some groceries and public transit.
3. Taking really hard classes (I know this is my fault, not France's)
4. It's really flat and there aren't many trees..basically the complete opposite of Pittsburgh in that respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heart Kebabs. I'm salivating at the thought of them.
Post a Comment